- The most important thing is to find your Goal Buddy. That would be a close friend to share your goals with and someone to report your progress in achieving them;
- Make it a routine of yours to call or meet and talk on a regular basis every week for twenty minutes (Sunday afternoon or Monday morning);
- Let’s say you have a clear vision of how you want to grow in terms of health, family, and so on. But here we will discuss, for example, the vision for your financial independence.
- Share it with your Goal Buddy and explain why it is important to you.
- During the meeting or phone call, describe what you plan to do next week about your goal of financial independence. Week after week, you will notice the effect of the accumulation of small actions – just one in 7 days. Imagine this – in the period of a year, you would have made 52 steps towards your objective!
- At the next meeting, you tell your Buddy about what you managed to do in the past week.
- Sometimes you won’t be able to do everything (more often at the beginning of the process). In this case, your Goal Buddy will not give you hard time but instead will ask you questions to help you learn the reasons behind. They will ask: “Why didn’t it happen?”, “What did you learn?”, “How do you intend to do better next time?”
- After discussing your weekly steps, the two of you change roles and you do the same for their weekly progress.
- Go through this process every week. In one month, you will gain confidence and much greater clarity about what you want and how to achieve it.
- If our system turns out to be a good fit for you, then tell your friends about it. Let more people have a chance to live peacefully, happily and achieve their dreams!
We can’t stress this enough: it’s simple but it works!
If you want to learn more about the workings of our system or you are interested in the tests and exercises for finding out your true aspirations, then check out the Complete Goal Setting Guide.